Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Coachella Analysis

Somehow I found myself invited to Coachella with a VIP pass and rockstar camping. It was completely unplanned and I had no expectations. Short version: IT WAS EPIC AND MEGA FUN. Long version follows:


The art was inspiring, beautiful and on a very grand scale to match the vast size of the festival.



The ladies were young, gorgeous and extremely friendly.



The musical acts were very good. My highlights were Jimmy Cliff, Andrew Bird, Swedish House Mafia and the Black Keys; the Dre / Snoop / Tupac / Eminem / 50 Cent / Warren G performances were spectacular with a ton of great and positive crowd energy. Above photos: Snoop Dogg, Dr. Dre and Tupac performing during the epic Sunday night grande finale. Video:



In summary, Coachella was an epic, spectacular, positive, great, friendly, gorgeous, young, extreme, inspiring, beautiful and very grand event experience. I will return next year.

Oh, Coachella!