Captain Paul Watson of Sea Shepherd Conservation Society and "Whale Wars" is presenting The Cove at Save The Waves Film Festival in San Francisco on November 13. Come to this epic fundraiser event, it also features live music by The Eldorados and an art exhibit by Travis Weller.
The festival screens these great films:
* The Cove (award-winning ocean activist documentary - it will change your life)
* Lost Prophets (new surf film with Dave Rastovich & friends)
* All Points South (an activist adventure surf film by Save The Waves)
* The Devil's Teeth (short film about diving for urchins at the Farallon Islands)
* The Surf Magazines Don't Talk About Lapsed Catholics (a short surf film)
>> Info & advance tickets at: www.savethewaves.org/filmfestival